- Ditch single-use & switch to sustainable reusable make up pads, made carefully with a blend of organic bamboo & cotton fabrics that are soft, antibacterial, absorbent and of course toxin free - perfect for anyone with sensitive skin.
- Each pad lasts up to 1000 washes and reduce your daily cotton pad wastage.
Bambooi Beauty & Care
Reusable Make Up Removal Pads - 5 Pack
Reusable make up pad
reusable make up pads details
reusable make up pad benefits
- Reusable make up pads
- Last for up to 1000 uses
- Organic bamboo cotton fabric
- Easy washable & super soft
- Sustainably & ethically sourced
- Directions: Use like a normal make up removal wipes. Slightly dampen with micellar water. Wash with soap immediately after use. Lay flat to dry.
- Safety information: Suitable for face, eyes and lips. No need to rub. Do not share same pad with others.
- Easy to wash and reuse: Hand wash it with soap and water after every use and for a deeper cleaning action put it in the washing machine with your laundry once a week.
delivery & returns
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 24 hours, 7 days a week. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop. We ship to anywhere in United Kingdom.
UK Shipping Rates
- Standard shipping: £1.00 (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Express shipping: £1.99 (2 day guarantee)
Republic of Ireland Shipping Rates
- Economy International: £3.49
- Standard International: £3.99
- Express International: £5.99
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee including full refunds & returns.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely quality, soft reusable makeup pads. Skin feels lovely after use.
Lovely to use with cleanser or toner. Soft on the skin. Wash well and zero waste! Just what I wanted!
I really like the idea of reusable face cleansing pads. They are bigger than disposable ones and quite a bit thicker. They are well made, but what I don’t like are the edges, which are oversown very thoroughly (necessary) but this makes them a bit rough, and makes I it difficult to cleanse near the eyes, for example. I dampen them and fold them in half to remove cleanser (I don’t use make-up) but the thickness mitigates against getting to every part of my face.
Although I was disappointed with the pads, Sophie at Bambooi was very supportive and prompt and dealt with the problem in a very satisfactory way. I would certainly be happy to shop at Bambooi in the future.
These pads are great. They are lovely and soft and so far wash well.