- Smoothly detangles wet or dry hair thanks to its wide tooth comb bristles made from bamboo.
- The perfect tool for distributing product through your hair with ease.
- Glides gently through hair without pulling or tugged at your roots.
Bambooi Beauty & Care
Bamboo Wide Tooth Comb
Wide tooth comb
Bamboo detangling comb
wide toothbrush comb details
wide tooth comb benefits
- Comfortably detangles hair
- Most affordable wide tooth comb
- 100% plant-based & renewable materials
- Anti-static properties to protect hair
- Smoothed teeth glides through hair with ease
- Sustainably & ethically sourced
- Directions: For use in your daily hair care routine. Gently brush wet or dry hair for smooth lying. Wide tooth comb painlessly detangles hair...
- Safety information: Children under 3 years old should be supervised during brushing.
- Dispose responsibly: This wide tooth comb is made to last, however to responsible dispose, place in organic or general waste bin. Typically decomposes within 4 months under optimal conditions.
delivery & returns
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 24 hours, 7 days a week. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop. We ship to anywhere in United Kingdom.
UK Shipping Rates
- Standard shipping: £1.00 (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Express shipping: £1.99 (2 day guarantee)
Republic of Ireland Shipping Rates
- Economy International: £3.49
- Standard International: £3.99
- Express International: £5.99
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee including full refunds & returns.
This is great for keeping in your bag as it's a convenient size. Feels very gentle on the hair.
I wanted something environmental friendly, combs easy through my long wavy hairstyling comb & its smaller to pack if I go away!
Love this comb it is a good size and quality would definitely recommend
I love the appearance and description of the Bamboo brush and comb..... I ordered 2 separate Christmas gifts for family members, because they both have long, tangly hair... , so they haven't tried them out yet, but I know that they will be very happy with their gifts..