- Here's the bamboo razor men and women are using for a great sustainable shave, everyday. Made for a comfortable, quality shave with less plastic...
Bambooi Beauty & Care
Bamboo Razor - 2 Recyclable Blades
eco friendly razor
The all-natural bamboo razor you've been looking for...
- A bamboo razor with less plastic
- Made from 100% renewable material
- Recyclable razor blades
- Compatible with Gillette Mach 3
- Sustainably & ethically sourced
- Directions: Lather are of skin you are shaving in warm water. Lubricate with shaving soap/cream. Take razor and shave in direction of hair growth. Remove hair from cartridge as you shave. Dry thoroughly immediately after use.
- Safety information: Replace your razor blade after 6-8 shaves. Store up-right, in dry area. Rinse razor in between shaving intervals. Do not share your razor blades with others.
- Dispose responsibly: When possible, send your used blades back to Bambooi so that we can recycle them responsibly. Razor blades can be placed in recycled waste bins, however chance of being recycled reduces by 50%.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 24 hours, 7 days a week. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop. We ship to anywhere in United Kingdom.
UK Shipping Rates
- Free shipping for all orders. (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Priority shipping: £1.49 (2 day guarantee)
- Next day delivery: £2.99 (Order before 12pm)
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee including full refunds & returns.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great shave only used a couple of times so far
I've been looking for a more sustainable shaving alternative for a while so I was pleased to find this razor. I don't trust myself with a safety razor, and while there are lots of re-usable handles out there, the blades are often not recyclable. Having used my new bambooi bamboo razor with recyclable blades, I'm really pleased with my choice - lovely smooth shave and happy armpits :-) I'm looking forward to getting my legs ready for summer too!
I haven't used it yet because I am using up my last ever plastic one. It feels great and I am delighted to find one with multi blade head which I will recycle. Impressed with paper/card packaging and personalised message. Fab.