- Here's the bamboo razor men and women are using for a great sustainable shave, everyday. Made for a comfortable, quality shave with less plastic...
Bambooi Beauty & Care
Bamboo Razor - 2 Recyclable Blades
eco friendly razor
bamboo razor details
The all-natural bamboo razor you've been looking for...
bamboo razor benefits
- A bamboo razor with less plastic
- Made from 100% renewable material
- Recyclable razor blades
- Compatible with Gillette Mach 3
- Sustainably & ethically sourced
- Directions: Lather are of skin you are shaving in warm water. Lubricate with shaving soap/cream. Take razor and shave in direction of hair growth. Remove hair from cartridge as you shave. Dry thoroughly immediately after use.
- Safety information: Replace your razor blade after 6-8 shaves. Store up-right, in dry area. Rinse razor in between shaving intervals. Do not share your razor blades with others.
- Dispose responsibly: When possible, send your used blades back to Bambooi so that we can recycle them responsibly. Razor blades can be placed in recycled waste bins, however chance of being recycled reduces by 50%.
delivery & returns
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 24 hours, 7 days a week. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop. We ship to anywhere in United Kingdom.
UK Shipping Rates
- Free shipping if subscribed (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Standard shipping: £1.00 (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Express shipping: £1.99 (2 day guarantee)
Republic of Ireland Shipping Rates
- Economy International: £3.49
- Standard International: £3.99
- Express International: £5.99
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee including full refunds & returns.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was happy with my recent purchase. Razor, wipes and toothbrushes.
However just dropped the razor in the shower and a small bit of plastic has broken off so can no longer attach the head! So annoying as I've not had it long Debating whether to purchase another...
Great love them. No more plastic.
I have bought this and some extra razors . Very good to hold and the razors that come with it/the spares have 4 blades. I'm female so just using on legs and armpits - I've been using a really crappy old plastic thing from supermarket and had run out of blades ages ago so rather overjoyed to have this lovely new one and a loads of blades, which apparently can be recycled
This razor is really good. Smooth shave and easy to use, and a bargain in my opinion.