- Here's the bamboo razor men and women are using for a great sustainable shave, everyday. Made for a comfortable, quality shave with less plastic...
Bambooi Beauty & Care
Bamboo Razor - 2 Recyclable Blades
eco friendly razor
bamboo razor details
The all-natural bamboo razor you've been looking for...
bamboo razor benefits
- A bamboo razor with less plastic
- Made from 100% renewable material
- Recyclable razor blades
- Compatible with Gillette Mach 3
- Sustainably & ethically sourced
- Directions: Lather are of skin you are shaving in warm water. Lubricate with shaving soap/cream. Take razor and shave in direction of hair growth. Remove hair from cartridge as you shave. Dry thoroughly immediately after use.
- Safety information: Replace your razor blade after 6-8 shaves. Store up-right, in dry area. Rinse razor in between shaving intervals. Do not share your razor blades with others.
- Dispose responsibly: When possible, send your used blades back to Bambooi so that we can recycle them responsibly. Razor blades can be placed in recycled waste bins, however chance of being recycled reduces by 50%.
delivery & returns
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 24 hours, 7 days a week. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop. We ship to anywhere in United Kingdom.
UK Shipping Rates
- Free shipping on orders +£15 (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Standard shipping: £0.9 (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Express shipping: £1.90 (2 day guarantee)
Republic of Ireland Shipping Rates
- Economy International: £3.49
- Standard International: £3.99
- Express International: £5.99
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee including full refunds & returns.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These blades are great, just as good as the leading brands the only difference is no plastic gets thrown in the bin! I have sent used blades back for recycling it’s a win win!
The blade doesn't give an ultra close shave but it'll do. Provides a smooth shave, though. Not much plastic is used on the shaver which is excellent. I shall use the blade recycle/return when it's time.
Really safe razor. Will never use a plastic one again..
The razor and blades are good, it gives a nice, close shave and it’s good to be able to recycle the blades but I have found the blades break off easily making them unusable