- Every piece of these toothbrushes is derived from organic plant-based materials: bristles, handle & packaging.
- Their soft-medium bristles are made from 100% organic castor bean oils & have been developed by dentists. Our proprietary bristles are made in Germany.
- Compostable bamboo handle with natural vegan wax coating to reduce water absorption and natural moulding caused by biodegradation.
- Cleans just as good as the best plastic toothbrush, if not better. Durable & easily lasts up to 4 months (we recommend changing your bamboo toothbrushes every 2-3 months).
Bambooi Beauty & Care
Bamboo Toothbrush - Multi Pack
The original 100% plant-based bamboo toothbrush multi-pack that is taking the UK by storm, helping you choose the better alternative and improving your daily routine...
bamboo toothbrush details
bamboo toothbrush benefits
- The most affordable bamboo toothbrush online
- 3 bamboo toothbrushes for less than the price of 1
- 100% plant-based & renewable materials
- Long lasting, durable multi-level bristles
- Approved by dentists in the UK
- Sustainably & ethically sourced
- Order fulfilled in the UK by our team
- Directions: Clean teeth gently 2-3 times daily. Rinse toothbrush thoroughly after each use removing any remaining paste and debris. Dry thoroughly before next use.
- Safety information: Children under 3 years old should be supervised during brushing. DO NOT share your toothbrush with others. Replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months or after illness.
- Please dispose responsibly: Please dispose of your toothbrush in organic or general waste bin. Under optimal conditions, your toothbrush will decompose in as little as 4 months.
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 24 hours, 7 days a week. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop. We ship to anywhere in United Kingdom.
UK Shipping Rates
- Free shipping on orders +£10 (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Standard shipping: £0.90 (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Express shipping: £1.90 (2 day guarantee)
- Tracked shipping: £2.90 (Usually takes 2-4 days)
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee including full refunds & returns.
Are you in the EU? Check out our EU site here.
This is the second time I've placed an order for Bambooi toothbrushes.
They have surpassed what myself and my daughters expected of them. They do their job and my daughters love them. Love that now we have colour coded ones (previously we had to put different washi tape on them to differentiate who's was who's).
Would definitely recommend and love the fact we are helping the environment.
Love these toothbrushes they are so gentle on my gums and wonderful colours too. The fact they are not plastic is a real plud
I was keen to move away from plastic toothbrushes, which seem increasingly scratchy - the brush fill soon becoming hard and unyielding. So before placing my first order, I scouted around a bit and decided to try a few brushes from Bambooi.
The brushes came very quickly in suitably eco-sensitive packaging and I started using a bamboo handled toothbrush right away. I really enjoy brushing with it and my teeth and mouth seem entirely happy with the change too. Happy teeth and happy owner.
I've seen that some people feel the bristles are too soft, I find that the combo of waterjet/water flossing and nice yielding toothbrush is just the right combo for teeth and plaque (the water flossing) and gums, a kindly toothbrush.
Very happy with these toothbrushes. I've been buying bamboo toothbrushes for a while now and find them quite expensive. These ones are excellent value for money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I use soft or firm bristles?
Contrary to common belief, a softer toothbrush bristle has the ability to clean in between your teeth better than a hard-bristled toothbrush according to professionals. A softer, more flexible bristle is more effective at removing plaque and food debris. Softer bristles do not cause damage to gums and enamel, like a hard-bristled toothbrush does.
Dentists do not recommend using a hard-bristled toothbrush for daily use - unless the user has serious tartar build from smoking or years poor oral hygiene.
Why are bamboo toothbrushes better than plastic ones?
Plastic toothbrushes can take up to 750 years to fully degrade in landfills, oceans & waterways & since the first plastic toothbrush was invented in 1857 - every plastic toothbrush ever made still exists somewhere!
Our bamboo toothbrushes on the other hand are made from 100% plant-based, renewable materials and will biodegrade in around 4 months. They're just as good at cleaning your mouth as the best plastic toothbrushes too...if not better!
Where are they made?
We produce our plant-based bristles in Germany, our natural bamboo handles in Vietnam & assemble the full toothbrush in the UK! This process is super-sustainable as it means we can fit more of the constituent materials in our shipping containers and ship materials much less frequently. Third-parties have said this process has reduced our carbon footprint by over 50%, but this is subject to change every year.
I brush twice a day so will these last for 3 months?
Yes, our plant-based bristles will last longer than the 3-4 months recommended use of a toothbrush. However the bristle tips will unnoticeable wear over this period - please remember to change your toothbrush after 3-4 months!
How do I dispose of them after use?
Just throw them into your general or organic waste bin - they'll take around 4 months to fully biodegrade (not including plant-based bristles which may take up to 6 months in a landfill environment)
Are they vegan friendly?
Yes, we only use 100% plant-based materials so there's no animal derivates included. Most other bamboo toothbrushes use beeswax to make their handles smoother, but we heat treat our bamboo and apply soy based wax to make our handles extra smooth!
Our bamboo toothbrushes are also completely cruelty free.
How much does each brush weigh?
Each toothbrush weighs around 10g each, more or less the same as any other manual toothbrush.