- Bambooi's first eco friendly toothbrush with charcoal infused bristles and a 100% natural bamboo handle.
- 100% plant-based including bristles, handle & packaging.
- Soft-medium bristles made from 100% bamboo charcoal fibres. Bristles made in Germany.
- Compostable bamboo handle with natural vegan wax coating.
- Cleans just as good as the best plastic toothbrush, if not better. Durable & lasts up to 4 months (we recommend changing your bamboo toothbrushes every 3 months)
Bambooi Beauty & Care
Eco Friendly Toothbrush
eco toothbrush details
eco toothbrush benefits
- The most affordable eco friendly toothbrush
- 100% plant-based & renewable materials
- Approved by dentists
- Soft, round-tip bristles
- Sustainably & ethically sourced
- Directions: Clean teeth gently 2-3 times daily. Rinse toothbrush thoroughly after each use removing any remaining paste and debris. Dry thoroughly before next use.
- Safety information: Children under 3 years old should be supervised during brushing. DO NOT share your toothbrush with others. Replace your eco friendly toothbrush every 2 - 3 months or after illness.
- Dispose responsibly: Please dispose of your toothbrush in organic or general waste bin. Under optimal conditions, your toothbrush will decompose in as little as 4 months.
delivery & returns
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 24 hours, 7 days a week. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop. We ship to anywhere in United Kingdom.
UK Shipping Rates
- Standard shipping: £1.00 (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Express shipping: £1.99 (2 day guarantee)
Republic of Ireland Shipping Rates
- Economy International: £3.49
- Standard International: £3.99
- Express International: £5.99
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee including full refunds & returns.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Happy with it! Very good price came in great condition.. and very cheap <333 thank you, (soft bristles) 10/10
I was happy to try these friendly brushes but unfortunately they are far too soft for me so until a harder option is available I won't buy anymore.
Not had the chance to try yet - bought for our camping trip and my son punched it but they brushed feel sturdy and the bristles feel fairly furn
Price is definitely appealing too!
I hate to be negative abut an eco friendly product as im massive in support of looking after the environment but for me, with plaque on my lower teeth I need a stiffer brush and these are so soft. Also initially (and I glad I didn't give up) the bamboo caused my lips to bleed, pretty insane. happened a couple of days in a row and im not entirely sure why expect that the wood must have been more abrasive unless it was some allergic reaction on contact. anyway that being said, I know some people like a soft toothbrush, and im sure there will be firmer ones available as time goes on these are bamboo and I want plastic to disappear. giving up fish is the best way, as most plastic in the sea if from fishing equipment but I like this product so I'll I've it 4 stars besides my criticisms, and it is very well priced at around 80p each when I bought 20 to distribute, they even gave me an extra 2 free!