- Bambooi's first eco friendly toothbrush with charcoal infused bristles and a 100% natural bamboo handle.
- 100% plant-based including bristles, handle & packaging.
- Soft-medium bristles made from 100% bamboo charcoal fibres. Bristles made in Germany.
- Compostable bamboo handle with natural vegan wax coating.
- Cleans just as good as the best plastic toothbrush, if not better. Durable & lasts up to 4 months (we recommend changing your bamboo toothbrushes every 3 months)
Bambooi Beauty & Care
Eco Friendly Toothbrush
eco toothbrush details
eco toothbrush benefits
- The most affordable eco friendly toothbrush
- 100% plant-based & renewable materials
- Approved by dentists
- Soft, round-tip bristles
- Sustainably & ethically sourced
- Directions: Clean teeth gently 2-3 times daily. Rinse toothbrush thoroughly after each use removing any remaining paste and debris. Dry thoroughly before next use.
- Safety information: Children under 3 years old should be supervised during brushing. DO NOT share your toothbrush with others. Replace your eco friendly toothbrush every 2 - 3 months or after illness.
- Dispose responsibly: Please dispose of your toothbrush in organic or general waste bin. Under optimal conditions, your toothbrush will decompose in as little as 4 months.
delivery & returns
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 24 hours, 7 days a week. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop. We ship to anywhere in United Kingdom.
UK Shipping Rates
- Standard shipping: £1.00 (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Express shipping: £1.99 (2 day guarantee)
Republic of Ireland Shipping Rates
- Economy International: £3.49
- Standard International: £3.99
- Express International: £5.99
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee including full refunds & returns.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love these toothbrushes are so cheap and completely biodegradable. I'll keep buying unless I find a permanent solution to replace it. I'm looking at stainless steel handle toothbrush with changeable bristles head but the head still has plastic so I haven't switched yet. So far these are the best I could find to be kind to nature. I love it. So cheap and free shipping. My daughter has written names and coloued for whole family so no colour coding needed for us. Photos are before discarding used brush
I bought 4 of these, for the whole family, the price compares very well with plastic toothbrushes. The first time I used mine I found the handle felt odd, rather like trying to clean your teeth with a lolly stick, I soon got used to that and I find the brush is very good and effective. I would prefer a smaller head, I might try the children's brush next time
Toothbrush looks good and feels good. Might be a good idea to produce a stronger bristle version for those who prefer that.
No complaints about delivery or service. Can't comment on product as haven't tried them yet - not going to throw away plastic brushes until they're ready.