- A pack of four replacement blades for your Bambooi Bamboo Razor. Equipped with 4 tempered steel blades, natural lubrication strips, a precision trimmer and pivoting design all packed into one recyclable cartridge.
- Razor blades can be disposed of in recycling waste or sent back to Bambooi, where we will responsibly recycle them!
Bambooi Beauty & Care
Recyclable Razor Blade Refill - 4 Pack
recyclable razor blade details
recyclable razor blade benefits
- Smooth sustainable shaving
- German engineered stainless steel blades
- Vitamin-E lubrication strip
- Made from 50% recycled ABS material
- Sustainably & ethically sourced
- Directions: Lather are of skin you are shaving in warm water. Lubricate with shaving soap/cream. Take razor and shave in direction of hair growth. Remove hair from cartridge as you shave. Dry thoroughly immediately after use.
- Safety information: Replace your razor blade after 6-8 shaves. Store up-right, in dry area. Rinse razor in between shaving intervals. Do not share your razor blades with others.
- Dispose responsibly: When possible, send your used blades back to Bambooi so that we can recycle them responsibly. Razor blades can be placed in recycled waste bins, however chance of being recycled reduces by 50%.
delivery & returns
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 24 hours, 7 days a week. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop. We ship to anywhere in United Kingdom.
UK Shipping Rates
- Free shipping if subscribed (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Standard shipping: £1.00 (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Express shipping: £1.99 (2 day guarantee)
Republic of Ireland Shipping Rates
- Economy International: £3.49
- Standard International: £3.99
- Express International: £5.99
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee including full refunds & returns.
recycle & reward
- Send your blades back to Bambooi HQ and we'll recycle them responsibly! Plus, you'll get a big discount on your new pack of blades. Send your blades to:
Bambooi Recycling, Eden House, 21 Vespasian Street, South Shields, NE33 2EH
How are the razor blades recycled?
When you send your razor blades back to us, we are able to grind them down into their constituent parts and recycle each individual material: plastic, metal & mineral strips!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These blades are as good as the leading brands, nice smooth shave and best of all no plastic being thrown away as I send them back to Bambooi to recycle. I get the blades delivered every couple of months through the subscription, which is such a great idea.
Great love them. No more plastic.
I have bought the bamboo holder and some extra razors . Very good to hold and the razors that come with it/the spares have 4 blades. I'm female so just using on legs and armpits - I've been using a really crappy old plastic thing from supermarket and had run out of blades ages ago so rather overjoyed to have this lovely new one and a loads of blades, which apparently can be recycled. I'm keeping it the dry end of the bath as the plastic razor I had before looks horrible and black (mildew) and don't want this to go the same way!
I can't believe Im saying this but these blades actually shave like gillette blades, if not better. Great price too! Would love to see a subscription where I can save money monthly on them, but happy to pay £7
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy you loved our razor and
yes we are better than Gillette!! Hope you will shop with us again soon :)
Best wishes, Bambooi UK