- Charcoal soap that removes impurities, not moisture. Made with a perfect fusion of activated charcoal and organic coconut oil that gives your face a natural detox and gentle exfoliation. Our proprietary combination of pure & authentic oils allows this 100g soap bar to work wonders for problematic skin...
- Use as a daily facial cleanser and/or a natural deodorant at wash time.
Charcoal Soap - Natural Face & Body Bar
USE & CORE BENEFITS
- Active ingredients: Bamboo charcoal, coconut & avocado oil
- Benefits: Gentle exfoliation, pore purification, reduces discolouration & calms redness.
- Directions: Lather soap residue in hands and apply to skin, gently massaging in a circular motion to distribute active ingredients evenly. Allow residue to settle on face for 1-2 minutes and remove with warm water. We recommend then splashing face with cold water to close pores after purifying.
- Ingredients: Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate), Sweet Almond Oil (Sodium Almondate), Avocado Oil, Water (Aqua), Glycerin (Naturally-Occurring), Kernel Oil (Sodium Kernelate), Activated Bamboo Charcoal Powder - 100% Naturally Dervied Ingredients
DELIVERY & RETURNS
When you place an order with us you’ll be happy to know that we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 24 hours, 7 days a week. You will receive tracking information by email as soon as it leaves our workshop. We ship to anywhere in United Kingdom.
UK Shipping Rates
- Free shipping for all orders. (Usually takes 2-4 days)
- Priority shipping: £1.49 (2 day guarantee)
- Next day delivery: £2.99 (Order before 12pm)
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee including full refunds & returns.
I have still to use this but love the smell and look of it.
Love this product!! Lathers nicely, smells good and leaves my skin squeaky clean. Been using this for just under a fortnight and haven’t had any breakouts. I usually suffer with spots so am hoping this product will make all the difference. Really recommend it.
Bought for my teenager. So far seems good. Been in use for just over a month, can't say that the acne is gone, but it does seem better.
I can't recommend this soap enough. We bought it for my preteen son as his skin was starting to need more than just water. My husband started to use it, and then I tried it and now I don't use anything else! It is nice and foamy, it's lasts for ages and the thing that amazed me is that it doesn't dry the skin at all. I have no plans to buy anything else ever again :)
Far more sustainable than my plastic bottles of facewash and actually does a better job! I don't have particularly bad skin so can't comment on the effectiveness that way but it makes my face feel clean and soft and doesn't feel like its dried it out so its a win win 🙂